Vintech Pipe is an independent CAD/CAM system for NC programming of vertical cutting on pipe cutting machines for oxy-fuel or plasma cutting.
Pipe nesting with Vintech Pipe:
- considers the specific particularities of various constructions of welded pipes,
- reduces considerably the time needed for construction of pipe parts from pipe connections,
- reduces the time required for NC programming,
- reduces the metal consumption with around 10% on average compared to NC programming with non specialised systems.
The standard bundle includes licenses for:
- Vintech Pipe – CAM system for true shape nesting and NC programming of 2D pipe cutting machines;
- Library Vintech rPipe – parametric parts for pipe connections;
- Postprocessor for a single pipe cutting machine.
- creates pipe parts by entering dimensions or by choosing from the Pipe blanks dataset,
- assigns material by choise from dataset 'Materials' and input of material thickness.
- sets machine and processing type from dataset.
Vintech Pipe creates pipe geometry using library Vintech rPipe:
- includes parametric pipe parts intended to define pipe connections, with no need for an external CAD system,
- shows 2D general arrangement sketch, a sketch of the unfold and 3D image of the processed part,
- creates structural elements on the unfold, such as slots and mounting markers; the unfold takes into account the assembly type of the pipe connection,
- Using Single pipe macros the system creates matrix-nested round or rectangular openings on a pipe part.
Vintech Pipe imports pipe part geometry from CAD files in DXF, DWG, SVG, ESSI and DSTV format.
- Vintech Pipe creates multi-pipe nesting on pipes with diferent length, but with the same diameter and wall thickness.
- Visualizes the pipe and pipe parts with their unfolds; Assigns unique coloring to the parts in the nesting layout.
- Manages the project using job, in which pipe parts of relevant quantity are specified,
- Nests parts interactively using functions, like rotation of part around its axis, axis shift and rearrangement.
Vintech Pipe uses the information stored in the Technological Datasets to create paths. The system finds place for the path elements, so they do not overlap neighboring objects, applying the on-line control against overlapping.
- Automatically generates cutting paths, Lead-Ins/Outs of inner paths and bridges between parts, taking into account the resulting closed contours,
- manages interactively path elements such as Lead-In – Lead-Out, gap, pseudo-bridge, bridge and transition for continuous cutting
- when needed calculates the value of the feed (F) for each cutting move, in accordance to the assigned cutting velocity,
- automatically creates route for inner paths in part, interactively creates route between separate paths in nesting
- Generates NC programs in ISO/EIA, ESSI and other command systems;
- allows programming of pipe cutting processing in cylindrical or rectangular coordinate system,
- Saves unfolded geometry of pipe part or nesting layout in DXF file format;
- Generates specification and a nesting layout in HTML and PDF file formats.
System requirements and localizations
The Vintech Pipe CAM system works in the environment of:
Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7
Linux,in native mode without emulation.
The CAM system is localized in English, Bulgarian and Russian. There are no limitations for the localization language in the system.
The license is activated by network hardware key WIBUBox/U+. The key is installed in a USB port of a local computer or file server in the factory's network.
The license of Vintech Pipe is a network license.
The network license enables the installation of the CAM system on multiple workplaces connected in a network, while the number of simultaneously working users is equal to the number of owned licenses.