Vintech 11 is a scalable system for managemnt of nesting production with CNC machines for thermal cutting
Vintech solves technological and organisational tasks, such as:
Metal economy and nesting on usable remnants
Minimisation of the time to NC program
Reduction of the return on investment time of the equipment
Ensuring the correct solution for each nesting task
Economy of metal
Vintech RCAM 11 has advanced tools for improvement of the material utilisation, such as:
- Automatic and interactive true shape nesting with optimisation,
- nesting on usable remnants
- setting the NC program, according to the plate before cutting
- changing the dimensions of the plate after nesting.
For an enterprise that cuts with true shape nesting 100 tons of structural steel per month, each 1% better material utilisation leads to savings of at least 800 Euro/month. The implementation of Vintech RCAM 11 leads to economy of metal from 3 to 25% and a minimisation of the usable remnants in the factory's warehouse.
The implementation of Vintech RCAM 11 leads to improved time utilisation.
The machining time (processing time as per NC program) can be reduced using:
- Cutting with common cuts - to reduce the length of the cutting moves,
- Chain cutting - to reduce the number of pierce points and the time for lifting the cutting head away from the plate and positioning it for piercing,
- Collision avoidance - to avoid collisions between the cutting or laser head and the plate or raised parts, resulting in limited downtime and repairs,
The auxiliary time to remove parts from the machine table after processing can be reduced considerably by using cutting with bridges, gaps, pseudo-bridges and cutting the scrap skeleton.
Using the above cutting methods allows implementation of work organisation in which CNC machines are loaded to the maximum.
Increasing the quality of the parts
The errors in production with true shape nesting are a significant reason for loss of money and reputation of a company.
The frequency of these errors increases proportionally to the increase of production load, and the consequences are:
- low processing quality and high waste rate of parts,
- increase in metal consumption,
- missed deadlines,
- damage of machinery and equipment.
To decrease or even exclude the influence of the errors Vintech RCAM 11 uses Technological Datasets Base (TDB) when creating nesting layouts and NC programs. By allowing the persistent realisation of high quality of the design results, the system also provides relevant high quality of the produced parts.
Integration of processes and data in the nesting production
The Vintech CAM systems:
- Manage the offering and the nesting order preparation.
- manage stocks of sheet metals,
- perform true shape nesting and NC programming of CNC machines for thermal cutting,
- dispatch, control and report the nesting production.
A complete traceability of the parts by certificate and Heat № of the used plates is achieved using Vintech CAM systems.